So, many of these blogs are in answer to problems folks want to know about. The world is getting crazier. Electromagnetic frequency pollution is on a steady rise and this definitely affects every body process and provides both specific and general stress to the whole system. Toxins are being poured into the air constantly and, of course, we are frequently guilty of dumping thousands of gallons of poisons into our own homes, on our clothes and on our bodies. In addition, we are eating over 30,000 chemicals in our food on a regular basis, each of which was tested based on the assumption that it was the only chemical we would consume or be exposed to. If this trend continues, I see a day when no amount of intervention will fix infertility issues, but it will not matter much because we will all be so sick that we are wholly unsuited to raise a child anyway.
While much of this is out of our control, so much is in our control. We can do so much better than we are doing with our world. I wish we would put our efforts in the right places. I have observed, however, that we have become that people Isaiah spoke of when he said we would put dark for light and light for dark. So, before I tell you what works right now for fertility, let me invite you to take a moment and consider where to put your thoughts. If you do not ask the question, you cannot hear the answer. So, ask the question and expect that in due course the answer will reveal itself bit by bit. Start with your own home and body and spare no effort in cleaning up the synthetic chemical soup in which you live. Learn what you can make yourself to do most of the jobs chemicals do or learn to live without them altogether (especially those which only exist in your life for vanity). Do not knowingly consume chemicals in food at all. Learn where they are hidden and avoid those places too. If you do not, while your body struggles to get pregnant, your daughters will have no chance at all with any amount of help.
A few things are immediately important. These items you must avoid starting now so that your body can begin to return to normal. Here is the list: soft drinks, fast food, dryer sheets, carrying your cell phone on your body, ANY screen time between 8 pm and 8 am, pork, dairy protein (butter is fine), soy products, corn products, anything with a long list of ingredients, including "health" supplements, prenatal vitamins, vaccines.
Some of these might raise and eyebrow, but nothing is in that list arbitrarily. Each item is there because it is a significant assault on your health and hormones. Many modern vaccines are known to cause miscarriage. Do a search for "vaccine injury compensation program" and see what pops up. This website: https://www.hrsa.gov/vaccine-compensation/data/index.html
gives lists of possible known problems and injuries from vaccines. Long term injuries may not be known and some injuries might not be noticed if the child is very small. Neal Miller's Books on vaccines will also give you excellent information to make wise decisions for your family. This information is drawn from official sources, peer reviewed medical journals and CDC numbers. His first book is "Vaccines, are they Really Safe and Effective" and should be read by every parent or expecting parents. Simply defending your position ignorantly and citing drug company propaganda shows shallowness of character and weakness. It might make you feel comfortable where you are but it helps nothing else (drug companies stand to make billions of dollars off vaccines each year and then, if those vaccines keep you sick, they stand to make trillions more in a generation--ask yourself, what does the drug company stand to gain by keeping you well? Do you think all the drug company executives are just benevolent lovers of their fellow man?).
Now, I suppose we are ready to talk about what to do for fertility. I am happy to announce that at the moment, success in treating infertility in my practice is VERY high. Maybe not 100%, but it is close.
These are the steps:
1. If possible, see a Rolf Method Practitioner (I do this in my practice and there are a few of them around) and have them work the inner leg line (the muscle group is called the Adductors of the Thigh). They should work right up to the bottom of the pelvis. There is no actual invasion of the pelvis here, but it gets feeling a little that way. The purpose of this is to allow the pelvic floor (pubococcygeal muscle, or so-called Kegal muscles you exercise to keep urine control and to improve sexual climax) to freely and symmetrically contract and lift. This action is involved with the flexing and contracting of the vaginal walls and the cervix, including a phenomenon where the cervix vacuums up semen upon sexual climax or even significant sexual stimulation. This helps overcome many mechanical barriers to fertility and also helps with blood flow. So also does the next move...
2. A few professionals (and I am working on a video teaching this to be found on my YouTube channel, so you may be able to learn to do it yourself or find a professional who is gifted who can learn it) know how to straighten the uterus. This is done easily and with minimal discomfort through the lower abdominal wall. In my practice 7-8/10 women with PMS get instantly better--usually 100% better from this 30-second procedure alone! The lymph drainage, circulation and nerve response is instantly improved and yet another mechanical barrier to conception is removed.
3. Take 2 tablespoons of Dr. Christopher's Jurassic Green every day. This can be put in juice or a fruit smoothie or just stirred into water or applesauce. It is what I use instead of prenatal vitamins, which have recently been connected to increased miscarriage and birth defect rates! I have worked with dozens of pregnant women over the last 20 years, and I have 8 children myself. I am completely satisfied that this is a FAR BETTER choice for a prenatal vitamin than prenatal vitamins are. There are good reasons for this which I discuss elsewhere, but for now it is enough to know that it is so. This will give hormone building blocks and build blood and help with both conception and pregnancy.
4. Stop all magnesium supplements. Instead, take Standard Process Calcium Lactate (available on this site) and Zypan, 10 and 2 respectively each morning. Take 10 Min Tran before bed each night.
5. Take 3 capsules of wheat germ oil each day.
6. Keep the bowels moving with Dr. Christopher's Lower Bowel formula
Once pregnant, it is vital to keep the burden of toxicity down throughout pregnancy. Eat plenty of raw, fresh fruits and vegetables (at least a majority, if not 70% of your diet--note we are not talking lettuce and spinach here, we are talking robust vegetables and fruits and berries and lots of them) and avoid the toxins mentioned at the beginning.
If there is any history of miscarriage, you must treat the thyroid throughout pregnancy. Take 5 Dr. Christopher's Thyroid Maintenance every morning and evening, take 5 Cal Amo one time daily, take a little cayenne pepper in water 10-15 minutes before each meal and massage the thyroid (see my video here) 5 or more times daily.
During pregnancy, in addition to the Jurassic Green each day, drink the following tea, 1 cup only, every day until delivery. The reason for the dosage is that if you overdo it you will get sick of it and stop taking it. Then it does you no good at all! You shall have to buy in bulk the following herbs and mix it up yourself, in equal parts (approximately) by volume: Comfrey leaf, alfalfa and raspberry leaf. I promise you, if you will do this and if you will avoid all processed food (if you could not make it in a cave, you cannot have it) you will not only have easy pregnancy, labor and delivery, you will have a delightfully healthy baby who passes on a healthier body than you got, instead of a weaker one.
I recommend buying Traci's Book (learn about it here) electronic or on Amazon and learn what it means to eat a whole food diet. Follow that always. Why would you do anything else? Are you trying to make your doctor's yacht payment for him or her?
Enjoy your healthy baby!!!